The Vantage group of companies acquired Hassell Blampied Associates in early 2017. Vantage Personnel was consequently rebranded Vantage HBA and we were asked to plan and implement a communications campaign to re-launch the company.
We undertook a comprehensive marketing campaign for the re-launch, incorporating both online and offline communications channels. This included:
- Adaption of the existing logo for the new brand
- Creation of a new website
- Organisation of launch events in both Jersey and Guernsey for clients and contacts to introduce the new team
- Design and production of new collateral including stationery, business cards, brochures and all other print material
- Draft and distribution of a media release to announce the acquisition and the new senior team
- Design and distribution of an e-newsletter announcing the new structure to clients and contacts in Jersey, Guernsey and the Isle of Man
- Completion of a brand audit to ensure that the new identity was successfully updated across all locations (from email signatures to office signage)
Outsourcing the entire launch campaign meant that the acquisition team could concentrate on the governance and legal aspects of the transaction without having to concern itself with any communications activity.